Wednesday 20 April 2016

Layouts Catch Up

So I recently (ok maybe not so recently as it was in the first weekend of March) went away with my scrappy friends on our annual retreat. We where squirrelled away in the Hertfordshire counrtyside with the Black mountains looking down on us. We stayed in a wonderful place called Dukes Farm, Craswall in Hereford which I would highly recommend as it's brilliant. 


Myself and the Sparks outside our cottage called Goose Cotts. 


It was so warm and cosy with its wood burning fires and beautiful beams, a lovely venue to catch up with the girls (and boys...3 of our hubby's go too)where we could eat, drink and be merry!! 


Wot'a bunch of posers!! 

Jess, Gemma and as if you didn't know that's me on the right in Green in case you wanted to know who exactly the MAD IRISH WOMAN is?!??


We had great craic!! 
We always do...all someone has to say is legs akimbo or feckitty feck feck and the rest of us will probably dissolve into fits of giggles. 

The stories I could tell...

But there was some serious work to be done too!! I might not have made as many cards this year as I normally would've as we all fed our scraps to the talented Lee (for her amazing art journals!) but I did exceed my expectations on layouts. 
Drum roll please..............

I made 6!! 

Yes that's right 6....now some of you may snigger at this (it does nothing for a girls mojo to sit beside Jess, Gemma or Jules as they are the fastest Scrappers in the west!!) So without further ado here are my layouts. 







They all need journalling, titles, (well maybe only in some cases) and the dates, so other then that they are done. All of the above I have/will procrastinate about which is why I'm amazed I got so many done in the first place. 


Right that's it for now, peeps.  
Slan 
Txx  

2 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lovely pages and I had the pleasure of seeing them in real life, along with your company for the weekend. Happy days!

Alison said...

Great going - but they certainly DO need journalling! Beautiful layouts. x