Monday 11 January 2016

Me on a Monday/Memorandum Monday


A few FIRSTS in this post!!

FIRST Blog post of 2016.

FIRST time joining in with Sian from High in the Sky. (Lots of my friends already join in). More on this in a mo...

FIRST time baking Cinnamon Swirls for family breakfast on a Sunday morning.


So the idea behind Sian's Meme (for those who don't know is to blog about your weekend in some way!) This year Sian has decided to shake it up a bit by renaming it Memorandum Monday whereby you share something you did over the weekend FOR THE FIRST TIME!! 

So mine was learning that making cinnamon swirls out of a readymade tin makes for a quick, guilt free breakfast along side scrambled eggs on toast for a lovely family breakfast at the kitchen table. It is one of my goals this year to use our table for dinning rather then storage!!! 



Another goal is to learn to use technology better, something I'm borrowing from Sandra over at All Things Pretty

I am the first to admit I'm rubbish with techy stuff of any kind...I get my hubby to download & back up my photos from my iPhone, I don't know how to do simple things like making clickable links in this blog, (I have looked it up but can't seem to do it on the blogger app!) nor do I have PayPal, eBay or Amazon accounts (that work!!) I can barely manage my online banking & frequently get locked out of that for forgetting passwords & security questions!! 

Anyway I've rambled on enough already...for those that don't know me I can talk for Ireland & probably England too so tend to blog in the same manner!! 

slán go fóill 
(Bye for now) 

Tara xXx 


5 comments:

My not so simple life said...

Looks like a lovely breakfast, good luck with learning about tech!

TaraE said...

Thanks Gemma, think I'm going to need all the luck I can get!! Txx

Julia said...

Mmmm they look delicious! Good luck with the goals and nice to see you blogging again xx

Dee said...

Can almost smell the cinnamon from here - yummy!

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely to see you blogging - thanks for visiting mine. The breakfast looks really yummy.